Southern Miss - Volleyball Camps

Camp Medical Requirements


To participate in camp, The University of Southern Mississippi requires the following:

1) Signed waiver and consent to treat form by a parent.

The waiver of liability and consent to treat form must be signed by a parent or guardian if student is under 18 years old. Students who are 18 years old or will become 18 years old before the end of the camp/clinic must also sign. In order for students to participate in camp activities, we must have this form prior to the camp’s start date. Otherwise, parent or guardian must be contacted prior to release to participate.

2) A copy of camper’s physical (dated within last academic year) OR a physician’s statement instead of the physical.

3) A copy of the front and back of camper’s health insurance card.